Henry Cassingham was born 8 Oct 1815 in Kent,
England. He is the son of Thomas Cassingham (Sr.) and Phoebe
Ford. He died 17 Sep 1897 at the age of 81 in Grundy County, Illinois.
On 31 Jan 1839, he married Jane Osler in Muskingum County,
Ohio. Jane was born 20 Sep 1819 in Dresden, Muskingum, Ohio. She is the daughter of George
Osler and Jane Hollenback. She died 26 Aug 1909 at the age of 90 in Gardner, Grundy,
Children of Henry Cassingham and Jane Osler:
- David Henry Cassingham was born 5 Nov 1839. He died 11 Feb 1840 at the age of 3
- Marshall Iona Cassingham was born 17 Feb 1841 in Dresden,
- Ellen Cassingham was born 3 Feb 1843 in Ohio. She died 5 Jan 1855 at the age of
- David Cassingham was born 1 Aug 1845. He died 1 Feb 1846 at the age of 6 months.
- Mary Eliza Cassingham was born 10 Mar 1847. She died 18 Sep 1847 at the age of 6
- Elvira Cassingham was born 15 Jun 1848 in Newark, Kendall,
- Arvilla Cassingham was born 4 Oct 1850 in Illinois.
- Alice Cassingham was born 25 Sep 1852. She died 25 Dec 1852 at the age of 3
- Ora Walker Cassingham was born 11 Nov 1853 in Illinois.
- Clinton DeWitt Cassingham was born 25 Aug 1855 in Braceville,
- Edwin Wallace Cassingham was born 15 Sep 1861 in Gardner,
Henry: Birth from his own Biographical
Jane: Marriage and parents' names from Henry's Biographical Sketch.
The individuals in this family appear in the following census listings.
- Henry (presumed): 1820 Census. Madison,
Muskingum, Ohio. Page 135.
- Henry (presumed): 1830 Census. Madison,
Muskingum, Ohio. Page 343.
- 1840 Census. Dresden, Muskingum, Ohio. Page
- 1850 Census. Mazon, Grundy, Illinois. Page
- 1860 Census. Braceville, Grundy, Illinois.
- 1870 Census. Braceville, Grundy, Illinois.
- 1880 Census. Braceville, Grundy, Illinois.
- 1900 Census. Greenfield, Grundy,
Illinois. Page 3.